Monday, January 19, 2009

my name is Peace.

Hi. This post will have the most reatrded random things. So I just say whatever I thought of saying! : ) ok weird but hahahah.

Oh yeah after like one sports practice with totally no direct sunlight to my skin I got darker. And that is a good thing because I've always wanted to be dark like dark. Like tanned dark. Golden skin tanned skin. HAHA and now somehow I got that skin so I'm happpppyyyyyyy. Aren't you happy for me.

Today in english lesson the teacher asked us to go around the class and ask each and everyone to write an adjective about me. I definately didn't go around. So I guess that's the reason why I got only 8-9. Hahaha. I shall take a picture of it then let you guys see what they wrote. To describe me. Seriously, lol. : )

I'm using my cousin's computer and he's using desktop so that means I'm using the keyboard. I mean duh I'm using keyboard but those like one piece one. Aiyah don't need me explain you get what I mean. Haha. And I had like 385726295083 typing errors and I hate it! Cannot get used to this kinda keyboard.


Gosh I sound so. ISH.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment