Friday, February 12, 2010

:>

Its the holies babeh!!

 

Ignore my ugly face. 
Today, I went to Singapore alone. I loove going shopping alone hehe. That is if I have $$$$ with me la. Okeh, went to Singapore with a "happy" face...

Came back with a..




Dead face.
HAHAHA.

/Yesyes I skipped school & training again. If I skip more they're most prob gonna kick me out of the team hahaha!

So I decided last minute this morning that I'd go Sgp.....to get some some stuffs.
Went to Suntec to find my plastic rings and the machine is EMPTY. Wahrao I so sad okeh...Then nvm, I zoom to Tampines......THE MACHINE IS EMPTY ALSO. You know how much I walked or not!! So sad2dmax. Then I went back to Orchard to get my mum's and sis's stuffs and shopped for a while..

I won something from lucky draw today hahaha! I'd never win anything from a lucky draw so I'm happy. Hahaha. And...... I lost my ballerina pendant. I think it dropped on the floor. Sigh, I loved it. It costed me 50sgd. :-( Depression naow.

Today's MRT experience is the worst. Got spooned by some old stranger prolly in his 40s. Sigh. But but but I got "physical" contact with a hot angmoh hahaha! He is so hairy my arms keep brushing his hands. HAHA but the feeling quite nice eh..Cuz he is a hot angmoh maybe. If some cheenapek I think I would cry on the spot LOL.

K,

That's it for today
SEE YOU PEOPLE SOOOOOOOON

Happy Chinese New Year errbadeh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment