Monday, February 8, 2010

Walking on a wire over burning fire


Hello.

Trimmed my hair today :-) Its about time. Hahaha. But.........my hairdresser, went to snipsnip my fringe which I have been dying for it to grow. Not literally dying. So. I don't think I'm letting down my fringe anytime soon. Booo chinese new year with a bad fringe.

Hmm. I am so bored I don't wanna go school tomorrow :-( I wanna be in an american school or something. But then again, I am not willing to pay monthly fees. So, I'm stucked in a government school. Sigh, 2 more years to go till I get out of it. Not really looking forward to it in a way. Ahhhh fml.

I think I need to buy more rings. I'm thinking plastic...it should look good too right? And and and I defo need more necklace its so weird not having necklaces you know?

Ok la bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment