Friday, February 26, 2010

Boomer


O hai I look so lame in school t/uniform. That is me when I am tired.

Anyway these pictures were taken on J's birthday.


Celebrated her birthday 3times in a day with 3 different group of friends. First was in school with netball teammates, second was with LY and JS, third was with D, K and YX.

Ate korean food, western food, thai food chinese food all also got in one day. Trust me I was super tired that day I don't even bother how I look that time hahaha. What do you expect me to look after a looong day + training.

Which explains, I let myself to look like this :


Yes I look so mad fugly but hahahahahaha heck cares. I am green I look like the boomer in L4D


Once again me looking very the lame(I kinda regret not showering and changing my clothes)

Oh I should win an award for being the lousiest bestfriend on earth ever. Seriously. Hahaha.

---

Today is a Friday. And I am stuck at home. I don't feel like going anywhere and just rot. Still disappointed for not being able to go KL....haha. Hmm. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment