Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fresh off that happy juice, tipsy and flirtin'



CNY Day 3.

1:58PM

Staying at home sucks. Then again, what can you do in JB? Its so boring boring boring boring boring. Its sad. I'd be out of town tomorrow so I hope I get some fun and get my mission accomplished. Heeheeeee. Not gonna reveal what I'd be getting on my trip cuz......I'm not sure if that place have it. Sigh.

Hmm. I think I'd not be getting the fisheye alrd cuz. Save money lah. Spend it in DP/MS/21 better hahaha! It kinda links..its like, shopping is the remedy of sadness. Sad because can't get the fisheye..then go shopping = happy kid. But..................my angpau so little. Cuz.....I don't go for CNY visiting hahaha! Very lazy eh.

ANYWAY. I am stuck at home...Gonna continue watching Dear Galileo. =)

Cheers, here I leave you with the corniest picture of the week :



Byebye ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment