Monday, February 15, 2010

Nothing else but the colour orange


Hello Its another new year so how well are you coping with your 2010?

CNY this year was quite crappy for me because 1.I still cannot find my phone 2.There are still bruises all over my leg. 3.Pimples came back. 4.Fever booooo.

Hope you guys get lotsa lotsa ang paus.  And good luck in gambling!! And and and stuff yourself with all the cny goodies for eg : BAKWA!!! Last year the bakwa made me win money from blackjack hehe. I hope this year tooo.

Dinner @ Kong Inn in Danga Bay. Food was ok. Its sad to see their service. And the cleanliness of the restaurant. I rate them 3/10 hahahaha :P Should've went to the one in the convention centre. I wanted roast pig. :-(






Angsty.





ok thats all bye update next time

"we deny that we’re tired, we deny that we’re scared, we deny how badly we want to succeed. and most importantly, we deny that we’re in denial. we only see what we want to see and believe what we want to believe, and it works. we lie to ourselves so much that after a while the lies start to seem like the truth. we deny so much that we can’t recognise the truth right in front of our faces."

No comments:

Post a Comment