Monday, February 8, 2010

You'll find me that french boy

 These were on last Saturday :-) Met up with Eunice after a looong time hehe.




Us at the "steps" hahaha.
V E J






These were yesterday's.

Went out for shopping with mum, and then when we reached the mall J called and said there's a game..So..rushed back around 115 and packed everything and off I go for the game. With mascara on. People must've think I'm a loser. Hahaha!


The team :-)


Our new sport shoes. Kinda "psycho-ed" J to buy the striking blue one because well. 1. I wanted to buy it but since the purple one was on sale so I bought that instead. 2. J's one is my size so I can borrow it from her anytime :P 3. Very nice what!


And yes, I skipped school today because I am very tired. Shopping in the morning, Game in the afternoon, Shopping again in the evening and shopping again at night. Plus, my body is aching from the no-warming-up and no-cooling-down for the game.

*




Hope to own you real soon! xxxx Thursday Thursday Thursday! :-D

Bai naow!

No comments:

Post a Comment