Friday, February 26, 2010

Such a joke


From what I can remember I have ancestors from China, Thailand and also Phillipines. So I am literally a mix of Chinese, Thai, Filipino. I guess that makes me very asian.

Why wasn't I born with
  • a sharp nosebridge
  • a smaller face
  • long legs
  • a hot body (think : big boobs, slim toned legs and hands and tummy and butt etc etc)
  • a taller figure (I wish I was 170cm but I am 7cm shorter which is sad because well, I've always wanted to be tall? ya ya ya you guys can shoot me now and say I'm tall enough but fuck no I'm not)
I wish I could look pretty if I take a front view picture like without tilting my head a little to the left/right. I have such huge nose and small lips and weird eyes. I really have weird eyes. Like, I have a triple eyelid? And then I'd have to do some *magic* to make it a double. Sigh.

I want to have a sharp nose and nosebridge, a fuller lips nicer eyes better complexion and natural tan! I am naturally yellow and its easy for me to get a nice tan but I'm lazy what. I want things that I will not have to go work for it to get it. Ok I really sound like a loser now but..

Just another day I hate how I look cannot meh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment