Friday, February 19, 2010

Getaway

Okay so..I am back! and maybe most of you knew where I went alrd.....




Yea I went Genting. Wtf right.

I was bored as hell when I first reached there. Seriously. Wandered around the whole place. Except for their outdoor theme park la.

I actually went Genting for one reason.. To find this :


Gashapon/Capsule Machines. Hehehehe.

But then. The sad part is.. They didn't have the one I wanted! So sad la. I went Singapore to find...the machine OOS. Then I came Genting, don't have. Sigh. I depressed like mad siol HAHA.

But I still got something in the end.


All of them are Hello Kitty's.

After that I wandered around until like 730PM. Then I got a phone call..

D : Oei where are you now??
V : I'm at genting la! Where are you?
D : We reaching Genting already
V : Really? Later I go find you all!
D : Ok see you later.

Its like they kinda came up to Genting for me. HAHAHA! They went KL so they sun bian come up Genting. :D Hehehe.




LIFESAVERS!!!!!!!!!

And then we walked around..















Then decided to go Starbucks and chill... Kns no place to sit. So we waited..

and waited..

and waited...

till i..




Got angsty. Hahaha.



After like 45mins we got a place HEHE.


Photobooth






My shiny spangle camera!

Then we decided to walk around..


Jalan2 ambil photo..


HAK YEE! Hahaha!






Timer pics.

K then after a whole 5 hours they went down the mountain, back to KL.

THANKS GUYS!!

So. The next day. Was bored as hell too.


Went to Sushi King for lunch with mum. Hehe. My must-order dish at Sushi King. Never failed to not eat it everytime I got there. INARI!!

After lunch I wandered alone again..







Walked around finding for the ladies and chanced upon...




These babies. HEHE happy.

Okeh then went down the mountain.......

And at Pagoh's R&R station..


Stopped for the Durian.


But it wasn't good. Sigh.

Then yeah. Headed back to JB.

Then got a sms again. Went to lepak with D K YX J. Pics shall be uploaded when I got them from J. :)

Thats all going out now. K byebye! 2 Albums in FB you can go check them owtz!!

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment