Sunday, June 27, 2010

//11.25PM Senorita! Senorita!

Saturday night.


burger for supper




I don't see a point here. oh well..


I look like I've broken my neck and hairless.



After Teenz and Toy Story 3. To infinity and beyond! Teenz yesterday was praise and worship, a "talk show" -people giving testimonies about the Teenz ONE Camp 2010. Stella told everyone Joanne is going to give a testimony like she promised. I accompanied her. Was stoning like =.= . Cell group was rather big. Stella is missing. She gotta be back!!

And then Priscilla sent us to City Square to catch our 8.10 Toy Story movie with me bro, j and j's sister. fcking baby is really scary. I wonder what its like to watch in 3d. It would be like watching real toys move. That's rather scary, no? J has a thought that Pooh moves when she sleeps or something along that line.



That night ended with a 3-quarter movie Definitely, Maybe. I just realise today that I had watch that movie before. And completely forgotten about it. Its not that good but I find Isla Fisher very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment