Friday, June 4, 2010

//Count to 1

Thursday :








1.Favourite sushi in the whole wide world!! Only the nice ones la haha. Never fail to not have it whenever i dine in a japanese restaurant hehehehe
2.Sister with her newly cut bangs
3.Found the letter V in the prawn crackers
4.Eating it
5.Big ass face with the letter V. Am still fascinated by it hahaha.

Today :







1.Waiting for AKUA to have her hair rebonded and cut
2. Final result for AKUA's hair. Chose it for her.
3. Photo session with AKUA.

So tired you could actually see the redness of my eye in the last picture.

This holiday, I'd be restless. I only have like 2-3 days free. Others are all occupied. But with good things of course!! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE 10th!! woooohoooo.

Ok byebye gna go remove my eyeliner, bathe and call it a day. No seriously I am restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment