Tuesday, June 8, 2010

//Free pizza

So as I said, a few of us went to my apartment to finish our video project for the NIE. So troublesome cuz the NIE thing was compulsory and we did a video so we could get a regular pizza each. Ya we gluttonies like that :P J and Hui Mei came to my house at 09++ and woke me up...had breakfast with them and packed everything on turbo speed hahaha. Picked Jess up from the stadium and off to my apartment. It was more like a chalet anyway it gives the chalet-on-holiday feel. Watched the movie Taken while waiting for Winnie the slow poke. It was kind of a creepy movie nonetheless good.






Was supposed to dress up funnily but that's the best I could do with the props I found here and there haha.













I found myself a twin! Don't you think Winnie (the girl in orangey-red shirt) looks like me? We look alike right! Wooooooooooooo.





On our way to the club house. Took us like what, 50 minutes. Ceh kidding. It feels like 50 minutes but I think we walked for 20-30mins? Cuz the shorter way was closed due to construction. Only went in the pool for like 10 minutes and we're gone for good haha. Thank god dad came to fetch us back.








I fatty bom bom like that. Don't stare.

















Finish. Other photos can be found in fb once I've uploaded them. Most probably after school holidays. Idk, when I feel like it. And...cannot wait to watch the end product of the video. Most probably gonna end up like crap because none of us know how to edit the video and I don't think what we've filmed went with the topic. Oh well. At least we tried and at least there were pizzas to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment