Thursday, June 24, 2010

//One God One Life

All photos are taken during the camp by Alvin unless stated otherwise. Links to the 1029469566 facebook albums are at the end of this post.


Teenz Camp 2010 One God One Life. 16th June to 19th June.


Lunch at Yong Peng


Waiting to be posted into different groups for games. Sorry unglam picture of Sarah


Nic and Vic


Walking to another station in games. Thats a big step I took.


ph. by Vincent


Right on!!


Official group photo


Official ONE group photo


ph. by Stella during P&W. Was hyper kid that night.


Celebrated Zoe's birthday the 3rd night, 18th June 2010


ph. by Alvin w/ our hair flying around



ph. by Alvin


Cellgroup photo without Jan, Heather, Esther



Cell group photo without Esther

Woke up at 5am to get ready to reach church by 6am, only to find out I had my unglam full name on the bus list I was sad. Hahaha. Reached Port Dickson at around 2 and carried out the activities. Before the game we had to change and that's when I found out I didn't bring enough shirt for games. So I took my supposedly shirt for sleeping and wore it. After the game, ate and went back room to change and that's when I found out I didn't bring my utmost useful piece of clothes that I supposedly have to pair it with every outfit. I didn't bring enough shirt its not even funny. Ugh. However I managed to survive through 4 days hahaha.

Last night at the camp I was super hyper during the last session of Praise and Worship for the day. Nic and Alvin had me jumping and doing all sorts of funny movement on video and lucky for me they didn't post it up anywhere hehehe. Also, that night I was having really bad runny nose + numbness all over my body. I couldn't even feel myself and I was half deaf. I knew I am going to fall sick the next day. I was feeling so xin-ku I didn't even bathe and change my clothes I slept with the teenz shirt and jeans and "screaming" the whole night. True enough. Fever on the last day.

Finish.

DAY 1 (1)
DAY 1 (2)
DAY 1 (3)
DAY 1 (4)
DAY 2 (1)
DAY 2 (2)
DAY 3 (1)
DAY 3 (2)
DAY 4

No comments:

Post a Comment