Thursday, June 10, 2010

//Petchaburi


Greetings from Bkk! Sawadeekaa!

Well well, I broke my vow to myself that I'd never sit Air Asia. So its my first time flying off from Malaysia with Air Asia. Oh well, because of indecisiveness we couldn't get Thai Airlines/Malaysia Airlines. Overall the flight journey was a-ok, taking off and landing is smooth and flight attendants were a-ok too. I mean, I expected like really fail air stewardess but no I was wrong haha.

Airport today had very little people means we didn't have to queue up to take a taxi back to out hotelmotel. Traffic was smooth..and my hotel room just got upgraded for free! Now that's a good day!!

Gna go have dinner at street stalls then off to Suan Lum Night Bazaar! Anything you guys want to get from Bangkok, let me know at http://formspring.me/victoriachew (not free, of course)




Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. at last i know! haha. take care. have a nice trip :D oh wait! shopping for me too :)

    ReplyDelete