Tuesday, June 8, 2010

//Hey, surprise!!

Sun-day was boring and I was lazing around at home. Time passed by surprisingly fast so at night I found myself in a car on my way to give Eu Chuan a surprise cuz its his birthday at 0000am. The girl and boys gathered up at my house first then only we made our way to EC's.


Melissa drove us there :) Thanks!


Happy accident. Not bad eh?
















Had beer and talk cock session


I will get myself tons of camera when I start to earn :) hehehe




Domokun from Jo Yi, her sister. Gold box from my sister and the white box from a couple of us!


"May you jizz in your pants after you see this" Hahahaha. Sry la obscene language.


And inside the white box was an iTouch quite a number of us got for him :)

Went back home at around 0330 and woke up the next day at 09++. Was supposed to wake up at 0840 but my phone was on silent and didn't wake up on time. Rushed like hell to my apartment. Haha. Pictures next post. So.. brb.

No comments:

Post a Comment