Sunday, June 20, 2010

//well...

Hi sorry for the lack of updates.

haven't got to take much pictures during the holidays cause well.. 1. I am lazy like that because 2. I had a lot of fun I totally forgot to take pictures 3. Too busy to take pictures 4. Camera heavy leh 5. I banyak pattern liddat

ok so I thought I had already imported the pictures from the s90 but nope I did not because it was my virgin attempt importing pictures into picasa so the pictures did not get through. I only have the ones from my 450d I have only 10 pictures believe it or not and 8/10 of them suck big time so I don't think I'd upload them. And my mum took the s90 which she isn't back by now.

Throughout this holiday I've been traveling around and I love it!! First was to my apartment (ok that doesn't really count as travel but..well.), then I went to Thailand then I came back and rest for a day and I went to Port Dickson for Teenz Camp. Touched down yesterday evening.

A lot happened during the teenz camp there were a fair share of good and bad things hahaha.

Ok byebye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment