Friday, June 25, 2010

//come closer

Day 3 in Bangkok













Yes, I wore the shirt my mum wore in the previous post.




Dinner for 3




















Foot massage, and then body massage.


End of day 3.


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +  + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +  + + + + + + + + + + +

Day 4 started with the usual routine.....

Got foot massage and manicure + nail art later that night. The shopkeeper had a huge fat white poodle and a little chi hua hua. I couldn't stop not playing with them. I can't remember the poodle's name but it was something in japanese. And as for the chi hua hua, its name is Chicco. It means small dog in spanish(?)


My manicurist was a 18 year old pretty thai girl. No I am not kidding she really is pretty. Was supposed to add her up on facebook but I forgot her last name. Only know that she goes by Annie. She had my email address though, but I haven't seen her friend request around. Oh well.


I have really ugly hand. The nail art is nicer in real life though, in my opinion.

Day 4 ends with one picture because I'm just too lazy to snap pictures.

Day 5 - Flight back to LCC Terminal at 1230PM


Had airplane lunch. Food was hmmm a-ok so much better than a lot of other flight's food. Also there was this female flight attendant that reminds me of a M.A.C. (the cosmetic, not the computer) salesgirl. Maybe its the way she speak. And there was this male flight attendant that pretty much reminds me of Jabez and Bobby. The hair, hahaha.


Landing wasn't smooth. I hate unsmooth landings. Also, I am so not taking air asia anymore. Businesss trips are the exceptions. LOL.



Oh, finish. Bye bye!!


What are you guys gonna do on a beautiful friday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment