Monday, June 28, 2010

//and then omelette was born


Here are twenty things I give myself permission for :

  1. I give myself permission to rest.
  2. I give myself permission to laugh.
  3. I give myself permission to play.
  4. I give myself permission to make mistakes.
  5. I give myself permission to say "no" to demands on my time that are simply draining.
  6. I give myself permission to say "yes" to what I want.
  7. I give myself permission to fulfill my lifelong dreams.
  8. I give myself permission to ask for what I want.
  9. I give myself permission to be who I am.
  10. I give myself permission to try again.
  11. I give myself permission to have fun.
  12. I give myself permission to design my own life.
  13. I give myself permission to ignore naysayers.
  14. I give myself permission to stay focused on what's important to me.
  15. I give myself permission to be whatever body shape I like.
  16. I give myself permission to be imperfect.
  17. I give myself permission to ask for help.
  18. I give myself permission to stop caring what others think of me.
  19. I give myself permission to write a lousy first draft.
  20. I give myself permission to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment