Wednesday, June 2, 2010

//BDD....?





I wanna be a polar bear just so I could sleep in the snow and hibernate away~~~~

+ + + + + +

So tired and I feel like puking out everything I ate I don't know why..I have weird appetite nowadays. I used to spend 10bucks on canteen food everyday for breakfast round 2. Now I could barely swallow a bread. I could get used to this. I hope I will be anorexic hahahaha ok kidding.

I'm so image conscious I h8 how I look I hate the fact that I am super broad and bottom heavy and a having pregnant tummy and having bad BAD skin complexion. Maybe I'm suffering from body dysmorphic disorder. I could be bulimic.................................................... choy! No seriously I wanna c.r.y.

OK BYEBYE I AM SO WHINY I AM DISGUSTED BY MYSELF.

Chemistry paper tomorrow. zzzzzzz.

See you guys soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment