Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Got these Surveys in Jucia's blog. & Decided to do it. [:

bold what you love

colors
rainbows
rain
sunshine
clouds
computers
school
books
studying
bestfriends
falling in love
dating around
animals
mariene life
learning
eating
trying new foods
trying new things
watching tv
making surveys
taking surveys
shopping
skating
being different
sleepovers
makeovers
fake nails
markers/crayons
warm weather
cold weather
snow
holidays
birthday
spending money
saving money
running
DDR
computer games
video games
board games
having fun
laughing
being loud and annoying with friends
acting
singing
dancing
skipping
starbucks
tropical smoothie
big cities
beaches
sunsets
sunrises
chocolate
anything unhealthy to eat

*

bold what you hate


love
relationships
dark colors
bright colors
animals
being with friends
being alone
being around a lot of people
asking for help
school
homework
studying
nerds
goths
preps
punks
sports
exercise
rude people
happy people
the sound of nails on boards
soft music
loud music
shy people
crazy people
teachers
laughter
eating a lot
shopping
gym class
any other class
watching a lot of tv
staying on the computer for long periods of time
e-mail
typing
writing
people that break the rules
goodie-goodies
staying at home
going out a lot
candy
soda
popcorn
junk food of any kind
walmart
fast food
being messy
being organized
scary movies
romantic movies
people that make stupid jokes and laugh at themselves
small parties
wild parties
smoking
drinking
rules

[made by SUPxsurveys. do not remove]


*

Made by http://www.xanga.com/surveys_for_nimrods, don't remove this tag.


things most people could do.
[x] I can ride a bike.
[x] I can tie my shoes.
[x] I can swim.
[x] I can count to ten in a different language.
[x] I can cross my eyes.
[x] I can sit "indian style".
[ ] I can swallow with my mouth open.
[x] I can gargle.
[x] I can floss properly.
[x] I can write in cursive.
[x] I can successfully shuffle a deck of cards.
[?] I can play hopscotch right.
[x] I can walk in heels.

things some people could do.
[x] I can snap my fingers.
[ ] I can shoot a basketball into the basket from five feet away.
[ ] I can properly write a sonnet.
[ ] I can easily find the square root of numbers.
[x] I can say at least ten sentences in another language.
[ ] I can skateboard.
[x] I can keep up a hulahoop for atleast a minute.
[ ] I can play poker.
[x] I can do atleast five pull-ups.
[x] I can keep a straight face while lying.
[x] I can type in 1337.
[ ] I can make a webpage with basic HTML.
[ ] I can cook eggs without burning them.
[x] I can not study for a test and still pass it.
[x] I can somewhat play a musical instrument(s).
[x] I can make a "butterfly knot" with my shoelaces.
[ ] I can easily interpret certain vocabulary words I don't know after seeing them in text.
[ ] I can draw anime/manga characters.
[ ] I can drive.
[ ] I can disco.

things not alot of people can do.

[ ] I can juggle more than two objects.
[ ] I can make a webpage with FTP, CSS or another programming language.
[ ] I can program a computer game.
[ ] I can tie a knot in cherry stem with my tongue.
[x] I can speak another language fluently.
[ ] I can play ten or more different card games.
[ ] I can parallel park.
[x] I can play a musical instrument well.
[x] I can keep myself completely focused in class.
[ ] I can easily find the cube root of numbers.
[ ] I can draw a portrait of someone and have it look realistic.
[x] I can speak/write some of another language that uses a different alphabet.
[ ] I can play lacrosse.
[ ] I can cook an entire meal without directions or help.
[x] I can easily memorize what my teacher is saying and don't need to take notes.
[ ] I can hack into someone else's account without previously knowing their password.
[ ] I can easily log-on to a proxy server and bypass my school's parental controls.
[ ] I can successfully run a one-man band.
[ ] I can easily figure out tough math problems without a calculator.

*


BOLD ALL THAT APPLY


I have been to Canada.
I have seen Gothika.
I am wearing Nail Polish.
I hate school.
I like black.
I share a room with someone.
I have a cell phone.
I play basketball.
I like to dance.
I like to sing.
I love chocolate.
I have braces.
I love to go to the movies.
I have a pool.
I believe in love at first sight.
I like Britney Spears.
I like to shop.
I love lipgloss.
I love Dory from Finding Nemo.
I love my life.
I have a boyfriend.
I have a girlfriend.
I have a crush.
I love make-up.
I love eyeliner.
My hair is its natural color.
I love going to the pool.
I love going to the beach.
I am a book worm.
I like school.
I am going to go to college.
I am addicted to aim.
I watch Amazing Race.
I have a sister(s).
I have a brother(s).
I wanna go to Antartica.
I love penguins.
My favorite color is pink.
I like skirts better then shorts.
I am in middle school.
I am in high school.
I have my own car.
I have been to the United States.
I love talking on the phone.
I like the name Melvin.
I dont like Ashlee Simpson.
I like Ashlee Simpson.
I like roses.
I get bored easily.
I love watching TV.
I like nail polish.
I like playing sims.
I like to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment