Monday, December 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAMETWO!! Sweet Sixteen.

I should say that yesterday is my happiest outing ever. I think.
Cause I laughed too much already. More than that. :D

Erm. Went Ballet first,
My mom fetched joanne from her house cause she got no transport.
And then went to Pelangi to wait for Joanne's parents to pick us up.
Ate Beef noodle for lunch.
Then went back to Joanne's house,,
Bla bla there and erm, Went Leisure Mall with Joanne, Jeremy & their Grandmother.
Joanne's dad drove us there.

Jeremy brought his bowling bag there and Joanne and I have to help him pull his bag from erm.
Red Boom to the Bowling place?

Had fun playing bowling.
Did stupid actions while playing bowling.
Jeremy had a video of me while I was playing. Funny one la.
& I took one video of him playing also.
Haha.
Mr.Lametwo is very good in playing bowling. Seriously (:

After that went to watch this movie called 'Warlords'
While walking to the cinema place,
Saw this SantaWoman carried alot of balloons.
So Joanne and I went to take one balloon. Hahha.
Saw this SantaClaus also. Indian -.-
Its like his whole body is red and white in color.
Then his face is in black. Cacat. Hahaha.
Was laughing away with Joanne. :D

Then, Joanne's grandma is cute.
She went and took one balloon from the cinema person.
Then Joanne wanted A black in colour balloon.
So Her grandma went and took for her.
(:

And then I accompanied Joanne to buy drinks and corn.
Then we let Jeremy take our balloons.
There;s this funny part.
Joanne's buying corns la.
& then Jeremy is holding one of the balloon in the middle upside down.
Then he asked me, 'Eh, Where's the balloon ar?'
Then I told him theree. Down there.
Then we was 'OH! hahah'
& I laughed at him. Hahahahah!
He was like 'Dont laugh at me...'

:D:D:D:D

Went in to the cinema
& watched that movie. Laughed throughout the show.
I think the whole cinema only Me, Joanne & Jeremy Laughed.
There's this one part, Jeremy was very into the movie la. The sad part.
He wanted to cry already, Not really cry la. But cry la. I donno whats that word.
-.-
I was laughing then Jeremy looked at me then he laughed also.
Hahah.
Joanne and I laugh for no reason. Some part only la.
People dying already also I laugh. -.-
Then I forgot already.

Erm. Joanne;s grandma's shoe the strap or something broken.
Then Went in to Giant to buy another new shoe.
She asked Joanne to take the trolley.
Then I laughed. Cause I was wondering, 'Why she need one trolley to buy a pair of shoe?'
I told Joanne also.
Then she laugh also. -.-

Haiya. I forgot what happened after that.
Hee.





OH! I remembered after reading lametwo's blog.


Erm.After watching the show Joanne, Jeremy, Me & their grandma went mc donald for dinner.


Ordered stuffs, Then there's this funny part.


Lametwo's eating this fillet o fish. Then he ate halfway his grandma said 'you ate the wrong burger already. This is yours *giving him a cheese burger*'


Then Joanne & I was laughing.


And he had to eat one and a half burger.


And when he went to wash his hands,


His grandma drank his drink.


When he came back he's like 'Ah ma, Why you drink my drink?'


Then Joanne and I laughed again.


His grandmother said '*laughing* I didnt know you still want to eat. I thought you dont want already cause you went to wash your hands.'


His grandma also laughed.And he laughed also.


And then he ate something.


Then His grandmother asked him to eat the fries.


Then he went to wash his hands again.


& when he came back washing his hands,


He said 'Ah ma, Why you ate my fries?'


Joanne and I laughed like retarded freaks again. -.-


His grandmother said '*laughing* I didnt know you still want to eat. I thought you dont want already cause you went to wash your hands.'





HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!





There's this another funny part.


I was laughing at a mcdonald picture.


A skinny man sitting down and made a like erm.

THIS SIGN!
Then theres another fat guy doing that also.
And then I told Joanne. She laughed also.Then We laughed like crazy AGAIN.
We told Jeremy then he didnt know we were laughing at the picture.
He thought we were laughing at a guy sitting behind him.
He said he kept looking at the guy then wondered 'Whats wrong with that guy'
He told me that after the guy went away.
HAHAH!
I laughed again.LOL!


blahlalalalalalalalalalala.

Went back to Joanne;s house.
Played scrabble for the fun of it.
I mean we simply play without the rules and everything.
We took out all the words then made people's name with it.
Then Erm. Made objects name.
It was a competition la. :D
hahah.

Then played with Joanne & Jeremy.
Simply put words.
I putted 'eee', 'jie' and something something.
Then joanne putted 'ah' infront of the jie.
-.-

Hmm.Today's Jeremy's Birthday.
I was the second person to wish him.
Joanne;s the first. Cause we're just beside him.
Hahahhaa.

Hmm. Made him a 'cake' with the scrabble board and letters.

" Happy Birthday Leet Sern, Jc Vc loves U "

He took a picture of it. Joanne took it also.

Hmm.

Haiya. The rest I lazy to type already.
:P




*

No comments:

Post a Comment