Friday, December 14, 2007

Today, Is, Super, Fun.

TotalFun.
Went to JuscoTebrau with Joanne.
Then called Jacelyn, Told her we're in Hush Puppies.
They came down and looked for us. (Szelynn and her)
And then we er.Walked to Lavender,
Meet up with Stephanie.
& Then went to Arcade.
Had fun there.
Stephanie and Joanne played the motorbike thingy.
Then played bishybasher.(I think this the way to spell it.)
And then played erm. this erm like a Dj thingy.
& then played er. This football thingy which is like totally lame.
Joanne played it only la. Played halfway then run away. I mean us.
Hahah.
After playing in the arcade we went to food&tea.
Didnt really like the food there.So we went out.
One by one,LOL.
Went in to the black canyon cafe.
Ate there. Not really la. Only Jacelyn and Steph ate food.
I drank coffee latte, Jacelyn;s orange juice or mango juice I not sure.hah.
Joanne drank creamy chicken soup & iced lemon tea.
Szelynn had this watermelon smoothie I think. I donno la.
& Steph had iced lemon tea.
Hmm, The cashier woman counted the wrong thing and another 4 bucks something extra.
Then we checked the bill and told the waiter there that we only ordered one coffee latte.
So, They paid back the 4 bucks something.
Oh. While walking out the restaurant Zoe called my name.
Yeah, We met her with her mom and sister.
And then we walked down to Jusco Supermarket.
Took a trolley and put our bags in it.
Then took erm.Stuffs?
And bought Vodka. 4 bottles.
I forgot whats the flavour de. But I remember there's Apple Flavour.
Paid for the stuffs and went some bench to sit down and eat our ice-cream.
Zoe came and meet us.
Then we went to the ladies.
Took the trolley in with us also.
Jacelyn and Stephanie went to pee.
Joanne and I wanted to but we lazy to take out our clothes.
Cause we wore Leotards and Tights in it.
Then after that went to Stephanie's studio.

Played and Danced and Took Pictures and Eat and Drink and Took video and Prank called & donno.

Really really fun.
I had a bad time eating carrot with mayonese.
I think Joanne liked it only.
AHAHAH!
Jacelyn and I dont like eating carrot. Szelynn got braces on so she had a hard time biting the carrot.
Stephanie I dont really know whether she liked the carrot eating or not.
haha.
Drank vodka & vitagen and took pictures.
Then after that I donno what happened.
HAHAHAHAHHAH.
Then Jacelyn went back.
Stephanie made a few videos for Jeremy for his birthday.
Steph & I made videoS for Jeremy too.
Fun wey. hahaha. (:
We're like retarded freaks.HAHAH!

Hmm. Then, Szelynn went back.
Then Stephanie went back first.
Then Joanne & I went back to her house.
Killed Jeremy (not really.)
And ate dinner there and played PS2.
Blah. I lost twice in this initial D game. Grr.
And then played Nemo!
Halfway then daddy came.
Haha.

And then finish.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment