Thursday, December 27, 2007

I remember I scolded a mcdonald staff during last year's school trip.

We were rushing cause our bus is leaving and teachers were rushing us.

Then when its our turn to order our food,

The staff was like, Walking here and there as if there's no one gonna order food.

I was like. WTH. Your treating us like a group of idiots waiting for you finish your "walk"?

Then I furious then "bang-ed" the table. And said(yelled*not really) "CAN YOU PLEASE SERVE US?!!"

Then Everyone else queue-ing was looking at me.

I dont care. HAR HAR.

Then the stupid brainless staff was giving us a "black" face.

I didnt care.



You know its really FUN scolding other people.

You should really try it out sometimes. (if neccessary la.)



Bla. I really have nothing elses to write.

Heeheeeeeeeeeee.



Us is : Me, Sue Anne, Chu Hsien, Jian Lynn, Xin Yun & Yi Lin if I'm not wrong.





*



Okay you know what? I died on Christmas Day.

Why? I went to Cs on 11 or smth in morning,

(okay, Its stupid to go Cs on christmas, I know. )

Then, My sister and I was like "Broke" Cause my mom only gave us 20 bucks.

Omg right? -Its my littlest outing pocket money ever.

Grr.

We were broke after buying this starbucks drink Caramel Machiatto if I'm not wrong.

Totally wasted the money. It was not even nice.

Ugh. Shouldve spend it on other drinks. Coffee Bean perhaps.



Then walked & walked & walked.

Then blabla. Byebye. Go back.



So Chicken-nie.



*



I donno why but now I have the "mood" to blog about stuffs.

hahahaha.

Oh! I dont think my old maid's gonna come back to malaysia and work for us anymore.

We let her to go back to indonesia for about 1 month,

But then I dont think so she's keeping her promise that she's coming back here.

I hate people who break/broke their promise.

If you really cant keep the promise, Then dont.

Dont give people false hopes. Or something else.



;





Today I went to accompany my sister to get her PMR results.

After that went to buy chairs for my study room.

My previous chairs are like gone? :) !

Went to Homlux/HomeLux to see the chairs.

After that went to the lighting shop to see some lights.

After that went JohorJaya to have lunch. Its very yummy.

Then went to Jusco.

I wanted to buy this flip-flop from roxy,But didnt have the time to buy it.

Booooo.

Cause my mom got a free makeover at M.A.C's after purchasing their cosmetiques/cosmetics.

And the makeover is like totally hideous.

My mom was like " You graduated from making-up already? Havent right? I think your make up skills still need to improve. I was once a ( I donno whats the job name here. -.-) (something saloon people or smth. ) ."

Then the person became more "kelam-kabut".



Bla. Donno what I'm talking about. Wait, I think I know.

Whatever.





OH people! There's this song by Rainie Yang that Really describe me.

Its in chinese. Duh.

Give this song a listen if you do know chinese. [:


No comments:

Post a Comment