Sunday, December 9, 2007

Oh, & I got my blog a whole new look.
Not reallyy.haha.
Hmm,Yesterday went Pelangi at around 12 if im not wrong.
Thanks to Joanne, and Her mom,To pick me up(:
Thankyou Joanne and Auntie.

JC I LOVE YOU. (to jc: i wrote already.hahaa)

We went shopping and eat?
Erm.Walked around and went metrojaya.
Bought these cute baby shoes to give our phone a clothing.

Cute as a Taz!

Right's mine and Left's Jo's.

& people.Please do not copy.Thankyouverymuch.
FYI.We do not copy other people to buy those baby socks.

Hmm.Then went to see some T's.
Found some nice one in HushPuppies.
We tried on them then took some pictures.
I took erm. 2 shirts and one dark brown skirt.
Joanne took 3 shirts and one blue skirt.
Dont have her size,so she took a bigger size.Hahah.
Here are the pictures we took(:



Pink & Blue


Was wearing tights.
Ooh, Joanne did try one the skirt she took,but its too big for her.
haha.
So, She wore her pants.
After that went Secret Recipe.
Ordered their award winning Marble Cheese Cake , Mushroom soup & Earl Grey.
Earl Grey's for me,Mushroom soup's for jo, & cheese cake for us.(:
After having our tea time, Walked to our ballet place.
Oh,& speaking of ballet.
I did so horrible-ly in ballet yesterday.
eesh.
I donno what happened to me.
Cant balance myself and was kindof in 'the-shivering-mood'
Didnt shiver la.But it feels like I'm shivering. -.-
Blah.Dont care :D
& then in ballet this chicken joanne didnt want to chg into ballet costume.
Lazy chicken. :D:D:D:D
hahhaa.
I wanna go to the sleepover at Diyana's house.
But I cant I think.
Nobody's gonna pick me up on the next day around 8.
And then I'm not sure whether Ive got a transport back that night.
Haih.I really wanna go la.
EEESH.
OOH.
I'm beginning to dislike this stupid blardy hell chicken butthole bastard.
Judge people before knowing the truth and everything.
EESH.
He's not judging me.But someone else.
Chicken Butthole.Your going down swinging.
Its not my business though,But,He kindof offended me when he
wronged someone i loved.
No offense la.
But I hope he knows the truth before judging someone else.
Thankyou.
Blah.
I'll end my post here.GoodBye C:
*

No comments:

Post a Comment