Saturday, December 22, 2007

Let's start with yesterday.
Hmm, Joanne, My sister and I went Swimming together in Tiara Club.
Supposed to go ballet but then cancelled.
Had fun Swimming!
Luckily I got no cramp(s)
My sister got it twice. HAHAHA.
I made friend with a little girl. Aged 6 if I'm not wrong.
hahahaha. -.-

After Swimming went to eat.
Roti Canai.
Then walked to Joanne's house.
While walking I'm so afraid people will come and capture us or something. -.-
You know, Its really scary walking beside the road with cars passing by us.
& especially bikes.
I hate them wey. Stupid no life Malays or some other aliens probably.

Today.
I played chess with my sister. & I won.
Then played checkers and She won.
Grr.

& then Played scrabbles with my sister, Dad and Mom and brother.
You know my daddy is very noisy.
HEHEHHE.
I said I have no more letters to put already.
He said still got la. blablabla. :D
& then I said daddy you very noisy you know. You talk talk talk my words in my head all gone already. *laughs.
Then I regretted playing it with my mom.
Cause you know why? She got so addicted to it and she dont let me play the computer.
harhar.

I donno what to write already.

Whoo. Christmas's coming.
& then new year.
THEN MY BIRTHDAY!
:D

lllalaalallallalalala.

Bye.
*
Okay,My ending is stupid. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment