Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I dont care what people say about me
.They might think I've changed,
But I did not.

You dont know me as well as I do.
So please DO NOT JUDGE ME.
I am who I am.

I dont change over stuffs.
I dont know why people have to hate each other just because they've changed.
You people dont get it dont you?
Its not like somebody had changed.
Its just your ( I forgot what's the word here) toward that person had changed.

& I dont get it.
Why do people get so upset sad when other people doesnt like them.
Haih. I dont know what to say to you people.
How are you gonna live life when your so easily to get beaten down?
Over such small stuffs. Tsk.
Thats what life is.
So, Get over it.

Some people get so sad when somebody treats them coldly
.& seldom talk to them.
What is your probelm?
You dont have to worry such things.
You have better stuffs to worry about.
Get A Life.

I really couldnt stand all these type of people.
Get the meaning of life la.
Blah.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment