Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I kindof like chopped off my hair & its a very bad thing.
I'll need 2 years to let myhair grow back to the same length of my hair
before its chopped off.
):

Pictures will be uploaded when taken(:

But I look horrible. Blah.

Ooh.I bought school uniform for next year already.
haha.
School's brand.

This friday I'm going to Stephanie's ballet studio place with Joanne,Jacelyn,Szelynn & Stephanie!
Excited about it.
But then, I dont really feel like going cause my ballet's horrible.
And then I'm like the lowest grade among them know.
):
Haih.
But then I wanna go! LOL.
I'll go.heehehee.

Jc's gonna pick me up again i think.
Cause I dont think myparents would be able to send me there.
So,yeah.She's sending me there.(:

Hmm.I have nothing else to blog about already.
Byee!

I thought I'm dead today.But I'm not. -.-


*

No comments:

Post a Comment