Thursday, December 6, 2007

I have a lame friend.
His name is Jeremy.
The LamestNo2.
Why no 2?Because I stole no1 from him.

HEE.


Mrs Leet Sern! See. As I said I would!

This guy,Jeremy Chian(Joanne's brother)
Is a very nice guy. Its really nice to have a friend like him.
You people should meet him one day.
haha. & he's my lamest friend.
He rock. But I double rock { i copied it from Zhoey.
hehehehhehehe.

:D
hee.

People,
here's some picture of him i edited.
Okay.Its not really edited la.Its "EDITED"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.


my bad pretty guy.

So pretty seh.EHEHHE.



Whoah.This guy have long legs.


I donno how to draw a parachute. C=
hehe.thats why it looked like shit.



Haih.I shouldve used photoshop.


EH pretty guy.

Sorry yea.Your post is not really long.
hehe.



WOOPS.
Your SO gonna kill me for calling you pretty guy.
But I'm not scared.HAHAHHA.

Good for me right? I know.


*

No comments:

Post a Comment