Saturday, December 29, 2007

Jc came over to my house today at around donno what time.
I was still in the bed when she called me and told me that she's going to reach already.
Then i said 'okay' then 'byebye' then i went back to sleep. HARHAR.
around 11 something if im not wrong.
Then donno what time again jc called me then she told me to open the gate for her.
I wake up straight away and told my brother to open the gate for her.
:P :D

& Then I finish brushing my teeth and came out of the toilet & I saw a PIG there on my bed.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!
CHEYh.

She handed me this flower. Blue roses and a sunflower!
The blue is not blue la joanne. Its torqoise. :P
Its really nice.
& then she handed me my present!
Christmas + Birthday present!
In a box.
There's uh, the Barney homeshoes, A cosmetique/cosmetic pouch, An elephant keychain, Stars and Swans, Sweet PaperNotes, & uh. I think that's it. :D

WHEE.
THANKYOU MY DEAR BBF JOANNE CHIAN CHUI YUEN.
& Can you do me a favour?
Please dont write my full name le. I dont like it. & you know it. :D
I love you I love you I love you I love you


After that, My mom and sis came back buying groceries. After that they went my aunt's house.
& I got this mickey mouse shirt from hongkong or china I'm not sure.
But thanks though AUNT!
And speaking or china and hongkong.

DARN!
I dont get to go there this year. I mean, Its like every year I went there.
Chicken. EEESH. I'm so DARN BUSHUANG KNOW.GRRRRR.

Okay, Stop It.

I shall continue today's story.
Then We went swimming. Yeah, Again. -.-
Before that, We went Holiday Plaza for lunch? Mcdonalds.
We're like pig la. HAHAHAHHAA.
Neverminddd [:

After that went to Parkson to buy my sister's goggles.
I donno where all my goggles went. -.-
So decided to buy a new one.
& then,,
The cashier girl is like so super darn slow la I tell you.
I mean, okay, 3 person then my sister's turn to pay.
I can do even better than her la please.
Joanne & I went up the escalator(I donno how to spell)
And then walk a round. Then come down.
Then coming halfway, I remembered my mommy wanna buy me a very huge teddy bear as my birthday present.
Then I thought that I wanna let her see.
Then we came down and went up again.
Then search for it,But its not there already.
Dissappointment.
Nevermind. I can still find others in Memory Lane or LovelyLace.
LovelyLace, My favourite Shop.

After that, came down. Not Yet my sister's turn. Then coming halfway down,
I saw the other side got other things.
Then I told Joanne that maybe the bear is there.
Then we went up again. -.-
Its all glass cups and decorations?
Boo.
Then look at the stuffs for quite a long time.
Then My sister came and called us. [:

After that, Went to the exit place to look for taxi so that we can get to Tiara.
But then, Raining. Great.
Saw Anson coming out of er. the hongkong cuisine.
[:
After that, There isnt any taxi stand. -.-
Went to the other exit and yeah. Taxi stand found.
But it was raining quite heavy.
Hm, Crossed over to the taxi stand and duh, Wet.
Then Joanne asked the taxi driver to send us to Tiara.
Going in the Taxi, Slipper went wet. Clothes wet. Hair wet. ]:

Reached Tiara and there was lightning so couldnt went in the pool first.
After that, Can go in already. Joanne was the first one to get in the pool.
I was right beside her.
Then My sister's the third person.
Its like we're playing inside the pool.
Three of us only. No one else.
Other people was waiting outside. -.-

After Swimming, Got changed and went to the mamak shop right outside the swimming pool thingi.
& Guess what?
Saw Nazreen's Mom and Sister, Dimitri's Dad.
Auntie smiled at me first. I was wondering who's that.
Then Oh! Nazreen's mom.
Then I smiled at her back.
After some time eating, Saw Nazreen came walking towards the mamak shop pulling his bowling bag.
Said Hi?
And bla bla. I lazy to type.

After that, They went back first and paid for us.
HAHA, Thanks Auntie. [:

And then waited for daddy to pick us up. [:

Went back home and talked in the room and planned for the party?
On the 1st of January. Bbq party at Pulai Spring.
Currently, There's 15 guys and 5 girls. -.-
HARHAR. not even half. ZADAO.

Then I played this lame game with Joanne. She said Lets play a game. If lose we'll draw each others legs and hands.
Scissors Paper Stone. -.-
We kindof like made it more modern.
Like, YO YO YO YO YO YO. SCISSORS PAPER STONE!
HAHAHHAA.
FUN!

Then blahblah-ed.
And then Joanne received a call from her mom that she's gonna reach already.
Then after some time her mom called her and told her she reached already.
We opened the gate and cant even see a single car.
Then her mom told her that she's in Tiara.-.-"

She didnt know Joanne's in my house.
haha, Cute la her mom. [:

OOH! rememeber I told you that my maid that went back and dont wanna come back? There;s this replacement maid. And she's going to kl tomorrow cause she's gonna take care of my grandmother.
& then today, I've got another new maid! -.-
LOL.

I lazy to blog already. Goodbye People.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment