Monday, September 22, 2008

:)


So which one is nicer?
Do comment! Haha.
The left one is my version and the right one is Jlynn's version.

I think my robot's neck is too long. and the legs are too bulky. & the "stop" sign ain't round.
I think JL's one look like some WALL-E fella. Like stoned there seeing me so pretty! :P

Okay actually I dont think mine is nice at all.
I think the logo would be nice if both of the robots combined together.

Hhaha.
*
Doggie updates!
Alright, My mommuy bought stuffs for Coffee the Poodle!
No pictures for the time being. My camera's down. No battery.
But what she bought was : A tiny shoe shaped bone , a small ball with bell inside, a milk bottle ( Which I asked her to buy) , Doggie milk powder, A bed (not exactly a bed but a bed for dogs to sleep in ) & its in PINK.
It should actually be in blue instead of pink. And the cushion of the bed is flowery printed.
Since my mom loves those flowery stuffs, I don't mind actually for letting a male dog to sleep inside the bed. :)
*
Got to go now love!

No comments:

Post a Comment