Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prayers & such

Once again I changed my blogskin because the old one looked dull to me.
This
new one is simple & I like it.
And I've noticed that my current blogskin
looked somehow alike Jacelyn's.
As it is grey in colour.



Coffee is sick.
Terribly sick I might add.
Mummy's gonna send him to the vets' first thing tomorrow morning.
Wait, Today. Morning.
So, could all of you out there that read this post of mine pray for Coffee?
That he'll get well soon and be active!
I'm really worried for him. )-:

School is retarded as usual.

I really want to go for Teenz this coming Saturday.
But I can't. Teacher said I can't skip classes anymore.
So that's a bad thing.
I heard that they'll be having a sandwich stuff.
& I'm gonna miss out all the fun they're going to have.
Boo hoo.

VISIT : i4style

For the ultimate fun.

(:



Alright, that's it for now.

Gtg!

No comments:

Post a Comment