Friday, September 26, 2008

Entry

He didnt make it.
Dear Little Coffee died exactly 8 weeks old.
This morning.

And yes, i'm alright.
I'm strong now to face death of a dog of mine,
After beloved Cookie's death.

I am still normal.
I am still human.

*
So I didnt really regret going to school today as those three monkeys didnt go school.
I'm talking about Joanne Chian Chui Yuen, Low Jian Lynn and Nithiyah Vijayan.
I got Duit Raya from my olahraga teacher, Encik Nazri.
Because I participated and represented SIGS to run in the 4x100m u-15 <-- I think, MSSD 2008.
And for that I got 20bucks.
From the school la, not Encik Nazri.
Don't think I'll be on the 4x100m track next year because this year form 1-ers are taking over next year.
*
Holidays are here,
& I'm in a holiday mood!
Planning to study, to shop, to go sgp, to go eat, to go holiday.
So I'm going to KL and other places on this holiday week.
I'm not so sure about going to Thailand but I so miss the food there!
*
EC and SMC are having their finals on 3rd of November.
& finals are like setara,
My school haven't announced the exact date of finals yet,
But I think should be the same cause its setara?
*
So I had manicure today.
By my sister.
Like usual I kept on disturbing her while she's trying to do something to my nails.
I was impatient so I told her to skip the part where she is supposed to clear off my dead skins.
:D I could't wait la okay! Haha.
Hmm, so this time my nails are painted with white colour nail polish and sister drew watermelons on them. and polkadots.
It was her first time drawing watermelons cause she didn't do her homework.
It is not really bad but it is kind of bad
( I'm so gonna get killed )
And and one of my pinky is sort of like having some disease because she drew that one pretty badly.
( Oooooooooops. )
After all, my nails look like there's millions of eyes staring at you.
No lah- But yes lah at the same time.
So fruittylicious.
*
Ah, I'm thinking about going to Sgp to shop of course.
To get some crystals from Arab Street.
And shop for more clothes,
& Ipod Touch Hunt!
( I. T. for my sister, not me. ( I am not jealous of you getting iPod Touch, sister! I have my Nano. good enough already k! ) )
*
Oh, Happy belated birthday to Janice Chian.
( Though I've already wished you through message and being the 8th one! )
And Happy Belated birthday to Victor Isaac / Isaac Victor ( Can't remember, Sorry! )
Happy getting older.
Older doesnt mean wiser! :P
(Don't kick my butt, Open flower already! )
*
Till here,
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment