Saturday, September 20, 2008

Robot Ate My Grandma ; Random.

This is RAMG's logo.

Well, my version. the other version is with JL.

RAMG simply means Robot Ate My Grandma.

RAMG is a pop-rock band which will be internationally ranked in 10 years time.

:P

And RAMG consist of Vic(Victoria), Jlynn(Jian Lynn), Jc(Joanne Chian), Nv(Nithiyah Vijayan) and Ray(Rachel).

  1. Keyboardist - Vic
  2. Guitarists - Jlynn & Nv
  3. Bassist - Jc
  4. Drummer - Ray

There's something wrong about the logo up there. Haha.

Because I used paint instead of photoshop.

Ugh, my photoshop is like down. Sheetz.

*

I still haven't take pictures of the wacky old school specs.

Hee, sorrry Jc(s)

I will! asap. & Your blogshop will be full of my face. hehehehehe.

You'll can show off my face there! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment