Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Butterfly Award






The Butterfly Award is an award awarded to 10 bloggers that have a cool blog.

Whenever 1 is nominated, they are required to also award to 10 other bloggers he/she knows.


Those who accepts the award shall follow the steps:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link of the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Thanks to Janice Chian who awarded me this Butterfly Award.
I am cool.

&,

The 10 other blogs i'd award to is:
1. Vicky
2. Victoria
3. Vic
4. Vicky Chew
5. Victoria Chew
6. Vic Chew
7. Aunt Vicky
8. Vicky the Brat
9. Victoria Vic Chew
10. Vicky Victoria Chew

I'll post this post back some other day when I thought of who I shall award them with this Butterfly Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment