Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm America's next top model!

Because I am America's Next Top Model not, I am tagged by Jacelyn.
Hahaha.

I'm too bored I can't resist the feeling of wanting to do surveys.
So yeah.

Here it goes :

Name d 1st 20 ppl u think of.
1. JLynn
2. Jc
3. Evelyn
4. Paul
5. Leet Sern
6. Zoe
7. Hafyzzi
8. Janice
9. Victor
10. Olivia
11. Jerome
12. Sue Anne
13. Eunice
14. Pui Ling
15. Stella
16. Shaun
17. Un
18. Lim Cheng
19. Chace Crawford
20. Nithiyah


How did you meet 14?[Pui Ling]
- Through Jc, FGC Teenz Camp 2008!

What would you do if you never met 1?[Jlynn]
- My life would be less fun, less jokes, less informations, less retarded. :D

What if 9 and 20 are fated?[Victor & Olivia]
-They are fated. Both mother and son. (=

Will 20 and 19 date?[Nithiyah & Chace]
-Impossible!

Describe 3.[Evelyn]
- She uh, sleeps early and wakes up early! She is my sister.

Is 8 attractive?[Janice]
- ( Referring to Janice Soh. ) Uhm, yeah.

Describe 7. [Hafyzzi]
- He's funny!

Do you know 12's family members?[Sue Anne]
- Erm yeah except for her eldest brother.

What if 18 confess that he or she likes you?[Lim Cheng]
- O m g. I'll ask him to sing a song for me. Or dance!

What language does 15 speaks?[Stella]
- English.

Who is going out with 19?[Chace]
- I don't stalk him.

How old is 16?[Shaun]
- 15

When did you last speak to 13?[Eunice]
- Since the last time I went to church which is like a few months back. I think?

Who's 2 favourite singer?[Jc]
- Me!

Would you date 4?[Paul]
- Haha! Date as in what kind of date? Friends-date yes of course. Haha (=

Will you date 5?[Leet Sern]
- Refer above's answer.

Is 17 single?[Un]
- Not sure, but should be? I don't know.

What's 10 last name?[Olivia]
- Not telling.

School of 11?[Jerome]
- Sekolah Sultan Ismail

Where does 6 live?[Zoe]
- Kolam Ayer.

What do you think of 5?[Leet Sern]
- Tall!

Have you seen 2 naked?[Jc]
- Hahahahahahaha. Don't know.

TAG VICTIMS
abc = Jian Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment