Friday, September 19, 2008

Testimonials about me!

Masterpiece by Jlynn;

VICTORIA CHEW WEI KIT
The most bimbotic person I ever knew.
She goes all cranky when her mood swing starts.
She's like a time bomb,ready to explode in any moment.
That means our life would be in grave danger.
And when I mean danger,it's HAZARDOUS.
Her favourite colour is purple.
She has a freaking annoying voice.
And she get confused with her own voice.
Sometimes,you will want to kill her.
But that stops when she laugh to tears.

***************************************

Masterpiece by Jc;

VICTORIA CHEW WEI KIT.
she sits with me in class.
she's super LOUD.
she has a freaking annoying voice.
she is a bimbotic BRAT.
she is one of a kind.
her school bag is pink,pencilbox is pink,shoe bag is pink.
thank goodness our school uniform is not pink in colour.
she wears fila socks to school all the time.
she loves giving me the IDIOTIC face that i hate.
she goes all cranky when her mood swing starts.
she kept saying she wants a dog.
she can just suddenly scream at you and ask you to shut up for no reason.
when she's bored or tired she doesn't smile.
she loves showing off her perfect teeth.
she loves bullying me..
if one day i die in school..
you know who killed me right?
sure vicky chew kill want.
she kicks and hit me all the time.
she says her hair is short and not long at all. oh dear, have u seen her hair?
she laugh to tears all the time.
she takes my pencilbox to put on her neck.
she loves purple..
she said to me today..
if she could choose to die or live..
she wanna die..
then after awhile..
she said not die now la.
i mean next time when world ends.
how lame can she get man. tsk.
she eats alot,you don't wanna see.
she loves soya bean.
when i buy soya.. she takes it and drink.
she's the sporty bimbo brat woman.
she's someone you can never be..
she sings the same song all the time.
she loves animals,
she's gonna be a vet next time.

Lack of updates = boring
Right,
Jc's sister Jc is gonna have a blogshop soon so check it out because there'll be pretty cool stuffs. (:
*
p/s : Don't worry about the fact that my blog is dying, I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment