Sunday, September 14, 2008

Doggie

Desparate for a dog.
Life is so boring without a dog.
I found a PURE (LIKE REALLY PURE) toy poodle yesterday on the net.
& I've told mummy about it. She loves it too.
& sent the seller an email regarding buying the dog.
Hope the seller would reply soon? :) hehehehe.

But then, the thing is. The dog's currently in Penang, Bayan Lepas.
I have no idea if the One-Month-Plus (54days) can board an airplane or something.
And I plan to fly over there to take the dog if its a deal. :)

! I have the pictures of the dog. !


The one I'm interested in buying is the one on the right of both pics. (Apricot colour-just like Cookie)
But then I'm afraid that when it grow more and more then its colour of the fur will be white or something.
Because Poodle's fur colour tend to be lighter when they grow.
Haha. Okay I can't wait for the seller's reply.
*wait&wait*

No comments:

Post a Comment