Sunday, September 28, 2008

Going & Going & Going

....And so my family and I confirm going to Kuala Lumpur, Port Dickson and Pulau Ketam.

( 1 st of October )

I don't think so that we're going shopping in KL.
No time. Cause I'm just staying there for like 1 day.
:)
Will be staying in Swiss Inn ( Ratings : 3 stars ( Don't think its even 3 star ( Something like Budget Hotel ) ) )

Will be visiting Granny then to Petaling Street & eat.

( 2 nd of October )

Head over to Pulau Ketam. Staying in budget hotel also. ( Pulau Ketam Inn )
I hope the place where we're staying won't be my worst nightmare.
& I don't think so that in Pulau Ketam you can find 4-5 stars rating hotels.

I like kampung-kampung place. :D
Moreover, Pulau Ketam is a fishing village.
Yay I love those places.

( 3 rd of October )

To Port Dickson.
Will be staying in Glory Beach Resort .

Dad called Avillion Resort as it is a 4 stars rating Resort but it was too expensive.
MYR 500 ++ per night.

Wanted to stay in Eagle Ranch.
But too bad the Kampung Houses are fully booked and others are too expensive as we're not only going to stay at the place.
So dad says no and off I go search other hotels/resorts/apartments.
Eagle Ranch - That place is like cool. ( From what I see in their website )
& check out what my sister and I found out.

Totally laughed our asses off. Haha.

(Click to enlarge)

I told my sister :

Me : I'll be Lewis Hamilton you'll be Massa.
Sis : Yayaya Massa. Hahaha.
*both laughs*

Okay la, if you didn't find it funny,
Then I guess its not that funny afterall.....

No comments:

Post a Comment