Monday, September 29, 2008

Entries

Am having two blogs!

Visit vickythebrat.blogspot.com !

However, I will not update the blog as often as I update this blog.
The new blog will be slightly different from this blog.
Eg : What I blog about & such.

Alright, after I subscribed to Nuffnang,
I found out that I have viewers from the US
That's like cool in a way. (: haha,
Viewers from the US are obviously lesser than viewers in Malaysia.

Nuffnang is good,
They give us free money if you blog well and if there's many people that views your blog.
So if you have daily visits of more than 100 and above you guys should really subscribe to Nuffnang!
Its even better if you have hits of more than 1000 people daily! You'll be able to collect you earnings-
Wait, Nuffnang delivers your earnings to you. Right, So you'll be able to receive your earnings in a short time.

As for those whose blog have less than 100 viewers per day, I suggest you not to sign up for NN because you'd to wait forever to earn some $$.

*

Well oh,
I'm not going to Sgp this holiday. Total sadness.
I want to get the crystals!
I wanna make my phone a new! Haha. (=

*

Mum went to the Pet store and told the owner about our current situation.
That is , Cannot rear dogs after 3 months.
so the owner said we can pick a new dog for free after 3 months.
Taking back Poods of course. ( Poods means Poodle )
There's one that looks exactly like Coff,
Which is Coff's sister. : )
Shall I or shall I not take that dog?
I'll have to ask mummy to put that doggy on hold so that no one buys it.

I have not (yet) rear a female dog so I do not know what's the differences between having a Male dog and a Female.
But there's one thing I'm sure of is Female dogs have their menstrual cycle every 3 months or so?
Can't really remember as once, Sue Anne told me about it. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment