Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yesterday. It's passed twelve !

Here I am,
Once again,

Blogging. :)

Hello there!

I had outing with Jc aka My Gay Bestfriend, My sister, Evelyn and a little bit of Leet Sern Dage.
Went City Square as it is easier for us to get there.

Saw Paul in Starbucks,& his sisters with their friends.
(=
Was nice seeing Paul.
The last time I saw him was during FOA formally known as ( Festival of Arts )
That was like few months back.

Anyways,
Chilled in Starbucks for a while then went walking around.
Went to Popular Bookstore to get my copy of October's issue Seventeen Magazine.
& then after that we head to MPH Bookstore and chilled there.
Took some pictures there.

I'm gonna upload those decent pictures only.



10 seconds timer.


From right to left : See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil!
( I look like some bun in this picture. My face is like as round as a steamed bun! )


My Adidas Cap!
Those flowers look so happy/cheerful.


Look at those two masks. It's like so weird. & scary somehow though.


This is me with Jc's specs on.
I wonder why my eyes looked so small here. Haha,
How nice if my photoshop works, then I can do some magic with bloat tool!


Brat & Gay


I don't like my smile here. I looked so constipated. Haha.
That book is uber cool :)


This is me and my notebook.
Notice the background. It shows : Vicky The Brat!

I'm not sure around what time Leet Sern came and meet us in MPH but I think it was around 4.30 or something.

After he came I accompanied Jc to Giordano to get her jeans altered.
One of the worker there was like WantedToSpeakInEnglishButFailed
Funny.

Watched a movie called Ph________ --can't remember.
That movie is like wow, some sort of stupid movie with no meanings.
Boring like hell.

After movies went to Giordano again to pick up Jc's jeans.
It was not as bad as how I imagined it to be.
But it was not so okay.
It was free, so yeah, no complains.

Then head all the way up to fourth floor, Inner City's Summer.
Had few pieces of chicken chop there.
I don't even know if its called chicken chop but chicken chop.
Its cheap though. haha(=



After chicken chop eating, we waited for Jc's dad. Uncle Chian.
While waiting for him we took some pictures.

whole body pictures. :D
( You should know what I meant, JC! )

Well, those pictures are in Jc's side, so I'll post it up some other day when I get those pictures.

Hmm,
Uncle Chian gave my sister and I a lift back home.
Thanks, Uncle!

In the car I was teaching Jc how to smile.
YEAH, she's currently attending Aunt Vicky's Smiling Lesson. ( AVSL )
Haha.
Anyone interested?
:D

*
Brother bought the Guitar Hero's guitar.
I mean the guitar that you can play Guitar Hero with it.
I think he bought the cheapest one.
So I'm not going to take pictures of it and upload it here because it's like those china-made items.
Well, I'm not saying that china-made items are low in quality but some of them are!
You gotta admit that fact alright.
I then ate Lemang + Beef Rendang for dinner.
If you don't know what is Lemang,
Lemang is a malay food prepared using glutinous rice & then cooked in a bamboo stick lined with banana leaf.
*
SELAMAT HARI RAYA PUASA TO ALL MUSLIMS OUT THERE.
In advance.
(=

No comments:

Post a Comment