Monday, March 16, 2009

Barbie crazy.



Hai.

Blogger's being a moron now, why can't I edit my freaking font-size eh? Stupid. It's looking very ugly now I cannot stand it. I may get a " Vicky's blog is for quarter-blind people to see. " description 4 my blog from people. But right, if I change the size of my font, the font will get very ugly. Uglier than this now, I don't know why. It'll be very penyet. So I think I'm going to stick with this font size until I really really cannot stand it.Hahaha okay what's the use of telling u people all these? Lol. Beats me.

RNB songs makes me high.


I look like a walking zombie zombie zombie-eyeh eyeh eyeh eyeh. ~.~


Anywaay, Have you guys heard of the Shanghai 6 storeys high Barbie department? Ohgosh I wanna go there like now?!! I like Barbies in case you don't know. I feel like there so pretty and yeah. But some Barbies really have ugly face. I only like those with pretty face. Hehheh, superficial I know. Who isn't? :P



Hopefully, hopefully I can go to Shanghai this year and go to their World's Largest Barbie Store There and get my very own Barbie Polaroid!!!! & Barbie MP3 player.


I think this is like the 3rd time I uploaded this polaroid's picture here...




Ain't it nicee?? I WANT!!!!

What does Barbie reminds you guys/girls of? Some may say their dresses, earrings, boobs, Ken, or monster, her stupid brat attitude, the tissue paper with barbie fairytopia or smtg, But Barbie reminds me of this :


YUP, A Volkswagen Beetle!


.......Alright byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment