Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy




Your Hair Should Be Purple



Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional.

You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.


This is damn awesome. LIKE I KNOW RIGHT?!?! I should totally dye my hair purple when I'm outta school. 3 yrs more( including this year ). Actually I kind of planned already. I want the darkest purple you can find, very very close to black, and when you got the lights hit on your hair it'll have the purple shade! :D

Do you people even get what I mean?


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*GRINS*

I have a new record of BG. ( Naah, not telling you guys what's BG. I don't want the whole world to know. Ask me also I won't tell youu. ) My score : 2554160 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:D Ok not really a big deal thing but I'm happy bout it ok! My last record was uh, 1000000 ++ *Dance around doing my happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment