Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gospel Station

Hair Wash @ Evogue + Yum Cha @ Living Room.

Woke up unknowingly J was sleeping beside me and got a shocked. 'Cuz I was too busy y'know, sleeping, dreaming. Ok and then smacked her butt ( I wished I did it.. or did I? ) then went to shower. And then was frowning cause I don't know what to wear out and hehehe messaged J who was downstairs that I don't want to go already. And she came up and said " I KNEW IT " ( Ok I think I made that up. )

ANYWAY. got ready and off we go to Plaza Pelangi and met up with Nicole and Zoe then not long after Stella and her troop came and we joined in and walked as a whole, troop. :D Went in Evogue mostly everyone turned 180 degrees to see us walking into it. Felt quite "haha-ish" because it was so weird.....



Went into their student's department and got seated and the wash begins.... I pity the guy that washed my hair because you know right, my hair is so blardy long. Wash Blow "Kiap".


This picture is so stunted right, I know! haha : ) And I am so dark compared to PL!! Me like. Ehehe

And then I was the loan shark and collected money from everyone..Except those that didn't have their hair washed. Took a group picture..then byebye Evogue. I'll see if I want to come back again. : )( Evogue and E.Exchange got what difference ah? )


Can I not name out their names? A lot of people leh.

Then took a ride from Philip to Living Room. And ordered makanan cause we were like hungry bears then. And then Stella and others came......

Played Stella's Poker Game. Ha I think I'm clever, 2 times we played ( PL Eve J I ) and 2 times in a row I don't have any cards left with me! Totally should play that game @ other gatherings or something or hangouts with friends to get things hyped up.



New friends ( 5 ) : Delphine ( Idk how to spell her name la ok, ) , Kimberley, Calista, Joanne Gaw & Nevell.
JL can't make it because she had something wrong with her colon, then Nut can't make it because somebody died. My condolences.

( I am so lazy to put more pictures. I uploaded a few of them into flickr already but taking the codes are so so so so so so disturbing. I'll be back with more pictures when I uploaded them into photobucket ok? For more pictures you can either go to fungreativegals' / Evelyn's / Pui Ling's I have their link in my linklist. )

No comments:

Post a Comment