Sunday, March 15, 2009

This is disturbing.


Currently looking for a picture to fit my header. I would go to Xanga, but its hard to find large scaled pictures and I would go to Photobucket but mostly all the pictures I searched don't turn out nice.. I would go to Deviantart but their pictures are so small! I would go to Imageshack but its picture quality is worse than Photobucket. I would go to Google pictures but I tried that before and I can't find what I want.

So I think my best choice is to go on Flickr because there's where I found my header's picture the Gemma Ward one. Ok in case you guys haven't notice, the picture has a major spelling mistake. Gemma Ward as Geema Ward. Lol alright.

Anywayy,
how'd you guys like my blogskin ehhh? I like it so don't comment ok if not I go on your blog too(if you have one) and comment there like shit. Haha ok no don't worry I won't because I have a life. I don't do stupid stuffs like that.

SO.. I think blogging in blogger is so much fun than in livejournal or webs. ;) K I don't know what 'm talking about I just crapped for the sake of y'know, posting new posts.

Ciaooo you guyz. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment