Monday, March 16, 2009

Retards.


This picture is so grainy. But its not the grainy mode. Its because of Nokia's lousy phone camera @ night. And I look better grainy. I think? 8)

I've been using Flickr nowadays and I quite like it. The reason I don't like it but I quite like it is because of the image's size. I mean, I can't get a fixed size of the picture. not like PB but PB is being rrly an ass so I think I should stop using for a while. For good? Hahaha.

-

I think I should make good use of Facebook. But I don't know where to start because I don't have pictures from a particular day or smtg or event. Even if there's an event that I attend to, if I don't hold the camera there wouldn't be any pictures from there, and then. Like my birthday for an example. Pfft.

Its true that my Facebook account is just for approving friend requests. Uh, I don't get it there's always many people adding me on Facebook. Lol, but true. I mean, its not that I'm like popular or something but I don't get it how people can just come and go, add and increase their friends list. Life is just, so funny at times.

I should get really seriously started @ using Facebook but most of my friends are using Friendster or they have a Facebook account but they're not active there. Its so not fun using Facebook alone, or with people i'm not close with. I think people should get like me. XP

I hate my MSN.

Anyyway, I think I should upload the two videos I took of my 2 retarded netball players I met in J the other time. They're really funneh people and so nice to make friends with. :) Ook random.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I just bite a black mushroom and I feel nauseous.


My bestfriend is retarded. She can't go on MSN and talk to me she talked to me through my shoutmix. Lucky I'm online and I saw she left a msg. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment