Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What if we were Texans?



We are retarded kids like that. Picture beside was taken in Starbucks and there's lotsa funneh pictures we took. Gonna go collect them from J. I tell you if you have pictures with her she takes forever to send you the pictures. If you follow my blog then you'll know how many times I complained about she didn't send the pictures to me. That's why I have to upload old pictures all the time. See, can't blame me one know, must blame her. Ok? :X 8P

Oh yah my mouth's size is like the same as my nose. Meaning I have huge round pig nose ( Eh I really have pig nose ok! ) and my mouth is very small. I have pouty lips. Ook random I know.

I'm totally !@#$^%(*#(&$% @ myself now because I can't read chinese and I have absolutely no idea what the chinese website where I can download GG ( GG IS OUT LIKE FINALLY!!!! Episode 18 & 19 !!!! ) and the show Rainie Yang acted. the one in Channel U. I should really go learn chinese and I regret for not taking chinese seriously when I learn it. But I really have no interests in chinese lah. Ok cut the crap.

Bottom line : I should learn chinese and so I could write proper chinese and speak better chinese when I can speak not bad chinese.... & who knows I need not go to Sydney and go to Taiwan instead.. Which is cheaper..... In the future. : ) K end of story. Close chapter for the chinese topic.

Okeh ask me why I blog so much. It is because I didn't blog in the past 3 days. I think? Which is amazing. Okie not really Ha Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment