Sunday, March 15, 2009

Non-muslims

I promise I will not move blogs anymore! Trust me. :) :) :)

Ok right, so I won't be like "announcing" that I'm moving back to BS again in LJ because I just feel there isn't a need to, y'know? Btw I've got loads to blog about but I don't know where to start! And this time I have pictures, videos and all sort of craps!

Maybe I should just start from my Sejarah folio that gave us a crappy title to find stuffs about the Sultan Abu Bakar mosque in Johor. So we went there.. Took a bit of pictures.. and knowing that Non Muslims are not allowed to enter the mosque.



You see, I have prove that they don't allow us to enter! How can someone hurt our feelings like that? OK MAYBE NOT.



Anyway I have no idea why I even blogged about this but hey, its better than nothing right? At least I have pictures to blog about.. A last picture to end this boring post.



p/s : I don't like blogging about school stuffs so this MAY be the last post I'm blogging anything that concerned about school. Kthxbye ( But not those events and all that's organized by school la. )

No comments:

Post a Comment