Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today.

Howdyhoooo :) I'm afraid there's no picture for this post 8) Bad.. I know. This morning I had breakfast (more to brunch anyway) with my sister and Eu Chuan @ Lavender. And went to CS & watched Race to Witch Mountain today & it sucked. Like seriously sucked. So regretted for not watching Marley & Me because I heard its really nice and yeahh. Cause the 3 pigs Eu Chuan, Leet Sern and my sister watched it already. Hiyah I'll watch it someday with J.

And did you know that CS was so crowded today and I hate it. Its almost like half of the Jb-ians are in there. Super banyak cheena people and I hate it. Made faces at most of them and totally jeling-ed them from like up to down. Giving them the disgusted look. HEHE Thats what I do eveytime ;) Oohya, I saw like many people there, & 3 netball girls. Two from foon yew and one from SAB. What a small world but such a big fat coincidence.

Thanks Jeremy for the bible. I like it a lot. Thanks. Hehe 8) Me iz happy today because I bought the thing I wanted to buy and hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment