Saturday, March 28, 2009

I can't help myself but to do it.

I can't lay my fingers off my keypad. That explains why I'm here again, typing chunks of nonsense. This morning I was supposed to accompany my mum to the morning market (also known as Pasar Pagi ) . But unfortunately I can't wake up and she went with my maid instead. Ok I get it, it doesn't make any sense.

I'm looking for some metallic pig skin passposrt holder from Topshop. I wonder if they still have it because I have no idea when the passport holder is in store. It might be years ago, I don't know. So if anyone found it please let me know alright? This is how it look like :



Anyway.

I am hooked to You Make Me Wanna - Blue.

I can't download the latest taiwan drama Rainie Yang acted in.. episode 5 and 6. I have no idea what is wrong with the website cause I can't seem download it and I don't know what it wrote also because I don't understand! I tried downloading it for about 3 days already and its not working. I am so pissed arrggghhkgahhhhh.

Oh ya, I told my mum I want to take chinese class and she said OK straight away. I think she's happy cause I finally want to take chinese class after idk how many godzillian years. So, anyone interested? Join me! If not I'll be alone..hopefully not. 8)

Btw I have no idea how I'm going to buy the fabrics to do my iPod case. Cause the iPod's small and I can't possibly but 1m for each of the fabric whatt, right? So I was thinking that maybe I should use the un-used fabric to do a laptop protector.. What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment