Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Its better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.



So I could pretty much assume what results I'd get this time.. it was far better than what I expected to get.. despite the fact that I have no time to study. Okeh that's partly an excuse because I'm lazy to study at times but when I really want to study there weren't enough time for me to. Lack of time to study = fail in exams. Well to me if I studied I would consider myself fail for the results I got. :D



For fact #2, read my title. It pretty much explains...but not mostly! 8P But I'm happy with my results, prove that I'm not THAT stupid afterall.. cause I didn't read a shat. Ok maybe not for history but others I don't have the time to read at all..................... ( OKEH IM MAKING UP EXCUSES AGAIN. )

Hahaha omg I'm so weird.

p/s : second picture above is for entertainment.

Anyway.. Today's me and J my retarded bestfriend's 2 years anniversary. ( Sounds
so gay and girly bimbotic I cannot take it. ) HAha.

I guess no need for a picture of us. Bet you guys see us also want die d. HAHAHa.

Why 25th of March?

Because March's our both ok-with month so we picked March and as for the date, It was the product of adding 2, 5, 7, 11 together. 11 J's favourite number, 5 mine and 7 both our ok-with number and 2 my birthdate. So there you got it. Its like we planned to celebrate 2 years once so 2 numbers from each of us. So yeah, that 4 numbers. It kind of sums it up.



I actually have a post in mind to do for this day but I was too busy so I didn't do it. Ok scratch that. Let me put it this way. I forgot that this day (today) was coming nearer and I was lazing around practically all day without doing the post. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment